Airacom industrial mobile situational awareness system for critical emergency’s and maintenance management situations. Maintenance images are time stamped, location stamped and additional data, such as Job Id, Task Id and other operator selected fields can be applied to the image data.
– Record activities
– Notate initial surveys of jobs
– Information in real-time[/mpc_icon_column]
– Record equipment and infrastructure
– Record user/vehicle locations
– Track current position[/mpc_icon_column]
– Track resources
– Intrinsically safe devices
– Maintenance management[/mpc_icon_column]
• Enhanced information in critical emergency situations in industrial environment
• Track tasks, record activities, notate initial surveys of jobs in real-time
• Record state of machinery, equipment and infrastructure over time
• Track current position and record the location of groups of personnel vehicles
• Integrated push to talk
• Enhanced end to end encryption
• System and method for tracking mobile resources during an emergency conditions
• High level of data integrity for compliance and forensics that will meet standards of evidence
Increased personnel and fleet safety:
Monitoring people, assets and workers allows you to pinpoint exact locations in case of an emergency situation or crisis. Airacom improves the safety of lone workers, individuals and families giving you and your fleet peace of mind.
Geo-fence map overlay for increased monitoring:
Monitor specific areas and set alarm notifications to trigger through geo-fences on restricted or non-restricted areas based on entry or exit. Alerts will be generated should users enter / exist or breach the geo-fence. Tighter control over your people, assets or vehicles.
Integrated SOS application and/or panic button:
Dangerous or high-risk situations require an immediate response. Information is recorded and sent to the Airacom RTLS system with exact location & alarm notification being delivered to the first responders specified when pressed.
Intelligent Lone Worker Solution:
Automatically activated based on the time of day or your location. Airacom RTLS creates safe areas. When a person exits a Safe Area – Airacom lone worker automatically activates – when the person returns to the Safe Area the service will automatically turn-off.