Tab-Ex 01 Android atex tablet for hazardous Zone 1 and Division 1 locations. The Tab-Ex 01 atex tablet extends fieldworker capability, utilising the full range of Android applications across an 8” TFT display to enhance engineer maintenance across oil and energy, utilities and chemical industries.
Tab-Ex 01 tablet, brings new customer focused solutions and improved ease of use to hazardous area mobile working within in Oil & Gas, Refining, Chemical, Pharmaceuticals and other industries within explosive hazardous areas.
- Tab Ex 01 with Changeable SIM
- Tab Ex 01 Globally Certified Intrinsically Safe
- Android™ 5.1.1 (optionally 4.4.4) Operating System
- Tab Ex 01 with Wireless WWAN, 4G LTE*, WLAN
- 3 MP with rear camera Flash with Barcode Scanner capability
- 1.3 MP front camera
- Reinforced security with Samsung KNOX™
- Accessories and peripherals to enable wide range of uses
- Suitable for use with gloves
- NFC technology for wireless applications
- Lease from 3+ tablets
- Run Enterprise applications
- Connect engineers and teams
- Hazardous area working
- Example lease 24 months
- 3 year lease terms available
- 4 year lease terms available
- 5 year lease terms available
- Working capital protected
- Simple upgrades available
- 100% Tax deductible
- Fixed rental payments
- Fixed simple pricing
- Quick deployment
- Meet project budget targets
- Avoid upfront capital outlay
Businesses deploying Android across their field operations can run the Aegex 10 Tablet with Android OS. We lead the way in mobility, extending what is possible across hazardous areas. Custom Android builds have a minimum order quantity, talk to our team to find out more.
Tab Ex 01 collaboratively designed with Samsung to develop the World’s first intrinsically safe tablet certified for use in ATEX/IECEx Zone 1/ 21 and Division 1 hazardous areas.
European approved. Tab-Ex 01 tablet is certified for safe operation within ATEX / IECEx Zones 1/21 hazardous locations.
North American approved. Tab-Ex 01 is certified for safe use within CSA Class 1, Division 1 hazardous locations.
We mobilise engineers with global coverage across any IP Network with Instant Push to Talk.
Enterprise mobility helps oil and gas companies reduce costs and make better, faster decisions.
Smarter digital technologies are recognised as adding value to the global chemical industry.
Airacom is increasing its focus on mobility and digital transformation across ground maintenance.
Businesses choose Push to Talk as a service for improving employee productivity, reducing cost, improving safety and increasing customer service. Instantly connect colleagues, managers, foremen and field engineers within a single platform.
Run Workforce Management
for Teams and Field Workers
Effective communication and collaboration is the critical component to increasing safety, success and profitability across field operations in all industries. Airacom provides real-time worker location, presence and status for connected mobile working.