Explosion proof mobile devices designed for hazardous gas and dust environments Intrinsically safe certified with European atex zone 2/22 certification.
Zone 2/22 Mobile Phone
- 2G (GSM/GPRS/EDGE) Quadband
- MT6260A Processor
- 8MB ROM and 8MB RAM
- Dual SIM
- 3W Amplifed Loudspeaker
- 2.0“ RugDisplay Screen
- Bluetooth® 3.0
- Dust- and waterproof (IP68)
- 2400 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery, Standby 600 hrs
- 1.3MP Rear Camera (no camera option available)
- Powerful 2W LED Torch
- External Memory MicroSD up to 32 GB
Challenger 2.0 Explosion Proof Mobile Phone, Connecting the Project Site
Increase operational efficiency and gain a much greater return on investment, with Airacom RTLS and the Challenger 2.0 to better manage your operations
Industrial rugged mobility
Challenger 2.0 Zone 2/22 Mobile Phone
Features and Benefits
- Challenger 2.0 explosion proof mobile phone comes as standard with a 1.3 MP rear camera, or no camera build options available.
- Extra-cover with a standard two year warranty on the physical phone, and six months warranty covering the batteries.
- Challenger 2.0 explosion proof mobile phone is waterproof for 30 minutes up to 2 meters and imprevious to dust and microparticles.
Make field-working more efficient
Streamline business processes, improve maintenance data capture and increase worker safety. With the Challenger 2.0 intrinsically safe utilising Enterprise applications, you can work anywhere, react faster, and make informed decisions on the spot in ever evolving situations. Limiting the need to return to the office and complete site assessments and maintenance reports.
Unlocking unprecedented productivity gains, oil and gas companies need to look at smartphone mobility to better improve productivity and health and safety.
Increasing efficiency and Improving Safety
Challenger 2.0 Intrinsically Safe Android Smartphone, is certified for ATEX Zones 2/22 specifically designed for companies who want to improve communications and user safety within Ex hazardous areas. Combined with the Airacom RTLS application, the Challenger 2.0 provides immediate or real-time visibility to field-workers operating within harsh, hostile and hazardous locations.