IS-320.1 Ex mobile phone, a step-change in intrinsically safe mobility. Certified for the safe operation within Ex zone hazardous areas, the IS-320.1 Ex mobile phone brings rugged design, and smartphone capability combing Android 4.4 operating system. Safety is at the core, with optional AirGuard Lone Worker Protection, providing real-time visibility of engineers operating in remote and dangerous locations.
IS-320.1 Ex Mobile Phone wtih approval for safe use within Ex zone 1 hazardous areas for gases, mists and vapours
Intrinsically safe zone 1 certified for hazardous dust, zone 21 hazardous areas
Zone 1/21 Mobile Phone
- Android 4.4 OS
- 3G (GSM/WCDMA)
- MicroSD up to 32 GB
- SOS button / emergency call
- Amplifed Loudspeaker
- 2.4" RugDisplay-Glass
- Bluetooth® 4.0
- Dust- and waterproof (IP68)
- WiFi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- 2 MP camera (no camera option available)
- Micro SIM
- Lone Worker Protection (AirGuard Optional)
IS-320.1 Ex Mobile Phone with Explosion Proof Mobility and Safety, Designed for Engineers
Increase operational efficiency and gain a much greater return on investment, with smarpthone mobility. Beter manage oil operations with the IS-320.1 Ex mobile phone
Increase user safety..
IS-320.1 Zone 1/21 Mobile Phone
Features and Benefits
- Limiting cellular coverage in remote areas, means WiFi access is critical in enabling IoT and connecting the project site.
- IS-320.1 Ex mobile phone runs thousands of Android apps, and connects the field to the office with intrinsically safe smartphone mobility.
- Connecting the field to the office through cellular services using 3G to better manage field operations.
- Enabled as standard with a 5 MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash, or no camera build options available.
- Covered. IS-320.1 Ex mobile phone comes as standard with a full 24 month warranty ticket, and fast back-to-base repair facility.
- Imagine a streamlined safety system collecting location data across your company’s field-based assets. (optional)
Make field-working more efficient
Streamline business processes, improve maintenance data capture and increase worker safety. With the IS-320.1 Ex Mobile Phone utilising Enterprise applications. You can work anywhere, react faster, and make informed decisions on the spot in ever evolving situations. Limiting the need to return to the office and complete site assessments and maintenance reports.
Unlocking unprecedented productivity gains, oil and gas companies need to look at smartphone mobility to better improve productivity and health and safety.
Increasing efficiency and Improving Safety
IS-320.1 Ex mobile phone combines rugged design and easy to use keyboard, with the highest safety standards of intrinsic safety for zone 1 and 21 hazardous areas. Ergonomically designed for engineers with gloves, in harsh, hostile conditions who want to improve communications and user safety within the project site.
Productivity and safety is a priority for oil and gas companies for both their assets and their people. And just like the assets, the employees are highly distributed and often not in the safest environments. IS-320.1 Ex mobile phone has optional ‘AirGuard’ lone worker protection, man-down and SOS safety button features, protecting both employee and employer should a catastrophic event happen.