Is your phone system being hacked right now? If it was, how would you know? Do you know when calls are being made from your system out of hours, or to destinations outside the EU? If not, your business is vulnerable to Toll Fraud. Airacom are experts in security and anti-hacking measures to protect your data and your business.
– Accessing the call divert functions within the voice mail and changing the routing number
– Log on to the remote maintenance port and re-configure the class of service tables
– Registering as a SIP account
– Working with internal staff members to manually divert an extension[/mpc_icon_column]
– Criminals register international premium rate numbers, all calls made to these numbers generate a significant profit for the criminal.
– Individual call costs average £2.40 / €2.80 per minute
– The owner of the trunk lines is billed for all calls. That will be you![/mpc_icon_column]
– The Carrier in question is legally entitled to collect their fees and the enterprise is legally responsible to pay the bill.
– Connect remote users
– Dedicated support[/mpc_icon_column]
As the owner of a telephone system, it is your responsibility to secure your system to prevent unauthorised access. Having a properly secured telephone system is the best way to prevent telephone hacking and mitigate the potential damage and resulting costs to your business. Airacom provides a consultancy service to assist in securing your system using our extensive knowledge to help reduce the risk of telephone hacking.