[vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_accordion style=”style_2″][vc_accordion_tab title=”Our standard warranty, what is covers?” open=”1″]
Subject to the conditions of this Comprehensive (2) year Warranty, Airacom warrants this product to be free from major defects in design, material and workmanship at the time of its original purchase by a consumer, and for a subsequent period of Two (2) years.
Airacom Limited of 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, United Kingdom (or the device trading brand) (“isafe.MOBILE”) warrants the Airacom isafe.MOBILE hardware and accessories contained in the original packaging (“Airacom isafe.MOBILE Product Set”) against defects in materials and workmanship when used in accordance with the Airacom isafe.MOBILE quick start manual/s, technical specifications and other Airacom isafe.MOBILE product published guidelines for a period of Two-Years (2) YEARS from the date of original purchase by the end-user purchaser (“Warranty Period”).
If during the guarantee period, this product fails to operate under normal use and service, due to defects in design, material or workmanship you will be able to receive the remedies available under the Two Year Limited Warranty for your Airacom isafe.MOBILE device via local Airacom isafe.MOBILE service facilities (where applicable) in the country/region where you purchased the product. We will repair or replace at the sole discretion of Airacom isafe.MOBILE, with the same or better model in the same or better condition. Airacom isafe.MOBILE and its service partners reserve the right to charge a handling fee if a returned product is found not to be under warranty according to the conditions below.
Your personal settings, applications, contacts, downloads or other information may be lost when your Airacom isafe.MOBILE device is repaired or replaced. Airacom isafe.MOBILE does not take any responsibility for any lost information of any kind and will not reimburse you for any such loss. You should always make backup copies of all the information stored on your Airacom isafe.MOBILE device such as downloads, calendar and contacts before handing in your Airacom isafe.MOBILE device for repair or replacement.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL CLAIMS MADE UNDER THE AIRACOM ISAFE.MOBILE TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE TERMS SET OUT IN THIS WARRANTY DOCUMENT. IN ADDITION, AIRACOM WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH ACCESS TO TELEPHONE TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR A PERIOD OF NINETY (90) DAYS FROM DELIVERY OF THE AIRACOM ISAFE.MOBILE DEVICE/S. OUTSIDE OF NINETY DAYS AIRACOM ISAFE.MOBILE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHARGE FOR REMOTE TELEPHONE, EMAIL AND ON-SITE TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
If you submit a valid claim under this warranty, Airacom isafe.MOBILE will, at its option:
- I. Repair the Airacom isafe.MOBILE device using new or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, or
- II. Replace the Airacom isafe.MOBILE device with a product that is at least functionally equivalent to the Airacom isafe.MOBILE device and is formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
When a product or part is replaced, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced or refunded item becomes the property of Airacom isafe.MOBILE.
A replacement part or product or a repaired Airacom isafe.MOBILE device assumes the remaining warranty of the original Airacom isafe.MOBILE device or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you.
For service requested in a country other than the country of purchase for the Airacom isafe.MOBILE device, Airacom isafe.MOBILE may repair or replace products and parts with comparable products and parts that comply with local standards.
[/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”What is not covered within the standard warranty?”]
This warranty does not apply to any non-Airacom isafe.MOBILE branded hardware products or any software, even if packaged or sold with Airacom isafe.MOBILE hardware. Non-Airacom isafe.MOBILE branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer’s warranty, which provides benefits in addition to consumer law rights – please check your product box and literature for details. Please refer to the licensing agreement accompanying the software for details of your rights with respect to the use of software.
Service options may be limited if requesting service in a country that is not the country of purchase for the Airacom isafe.MOBILE devices. In the event that service for the Airacom isafe.MOBILE devices is not available in such country, Airacom isafe.MOBILE will notify you of any additional charges for shipping and handling that may apply before rendering service.
When contacting Airacom isafe.MOBILE via telephone, call charges may apply depending on your location. Please contact your network operator for details.
- a. The warranty is valid only if the product has been registered within 30 days of date of purchase, and Airacom isafe.MOBILE reserves the right to refuse warranty service otherwise.
- b. Should the device not be registered, the warranty is valid only if the original proof of purchase issued to the original purchaser by an authorised service provider, specifying the date of purchase and serial number for this Product, is presented with the device to be repaired or replaced. Airacom isafe.MOBILE reserves the right to refuse warranty service if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the Product from the dealer.
- c. If Airacom isafe.MOBILE repairs or replaces the device, the repaired or replaced device shall be warranted for the remaining time of the original warranty period or for ninety (90) days from the date of repair, whichever is longer. Repair or replacement may involve the use of functionally equivalent reconditioned units. Replaced parts or components will become the property of Airacom isafe.MOBILE.
- d. The warranty does not cover any defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the Airacom isafe.MOBILE device.
- e. This warranty does not cover damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Airacom isafe.MOBILE or an Airacom isafe.MOBILE authorized service provider.
- f. This warranty does not cover any failure of the Product due to misuse or abuse, including but not limited to use in other than the normal and customary manner, in accordance with the Airacom isafe.MOBILE instructions (Quick Start Guide) for use and maintenance of the device.
- g. This warranty does not cover any failure of the device due to software or hardware modification or adjustment, acts of God or damage resulting from liquid interacting with the product beyond what is described as acceptable in the user guide for the product.
- h. This warranty does not cover damage caused by operating the Airacom isafe.MOBILE device outside the guidelines found in the user manual, the technical specifications or other Airacom isafe.MOBILE device published guidelines.
- i. This warranty does not cover a/the rechargeable battery, which can be charged and discharged hundreds of times. However the battery will eventually wear out and overtime deteriorate. This is not a defect. Should either talk-time and/or standby-time become noticeably shorter, it is time to replace your battery. Airacom isafe.MOBILE recommends that you use only batteries and chargers approved by Airacom isafe.MOBILE.
- j. This warranty does not cover minor variations in display brightness and/or colour which may occur between phones. There may be tiny bright or dark dots on the display. These are called defective pixels and occur when individual dots have malfunctioned and cannot be adjusted. Several defective pixels are deemed acceptable.
- k. This warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports/parts.
- l. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, drops, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause.
- m. This warranty does not cover device failures caused by installations, modifications, or repair or opening of the device performed by a non Airacom isafe.MOBILE authorised person. Tampering with any of the seals on the device will void the warranty.
- n. This warranty does not cover consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- o. The warranty does not cover product failures which have been caused by use of accessories or other peripheral devices which are not Airacom isafe.MOBILE branded and tested original accessories intended for use with the device.
- p. The warranty becomes invalid if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the Airacom isafe.MOBILE device.
- q. The 2 year warranty does not cover accessories or any 3rd party software applications, which are instead covered to the extent provided by the original vendor guarantee for these products.
- r. The warranty does not cover any stolen device or where Airacom isafe.MOBILE reasonably believes that the device is stolen based on information provided by law enforcement authorities.
- s. The warranty becomes invalid (if) Airacom isafe.MOBILE has reason to believe that the Airacom isafe.MOBILE devices have been charged with (3rd Party) USB charging cables. Only part number (X0100100) USB isafe.PROTECTOR can be used to charge Airacom isafe.MOBILE devices.
- t. There are no express warranties, whether written or oral, other than this printed limited warranty. All implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this limited warranty. In no event shall Airacom isafe.MOBILE or its licensors be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to lost profits or commercial loss; to the full extent those damages can be disclaimed by law. Duration of this limited warranty: in no event shall Airacom isafe.MOBILE or its licensors be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever.
[/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”Extended warranties, what is covered?”]
An addition ‘extended’ service package is available for a range of our Ex mobile devices which must be purchased at point of sale / purchae of the device/s, and cannot be purchased after this point. The extended warranty duration dependant (3/4/5) year warranty extensions will provide additional warranty duration and features as detailed below.
– Inspection and investigation with service information
– Spare parts for repairs
– Wear and tear (excl. battery)
– Physical damage (excl.product misuse)
– Cleaning of the housing and settings
– Firmware upgrades and installation (by agreement)
– Proactive repairs / improvements to the devices
– Cost of returning device
[/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”What is not covered by the Extended service package”]
• Product misuse
• Total damage (mainboard, display and housing mechanically destroyed to equal extents) and force majeure
• The loss of a device or individual components
• Devices where the casing has been opened by persons not authorized by ecom. Ex-certification will become void in
such cases due to the fact that ex-safety can no longer be guaranteed.
• Errors caused by software that doesn‘t correspond to the condition as supplied to the customer
• Restoration of customer-specific application software (only as for as possible)
• Data loss (please backup your data beforehand)
• Preventive maintenance work
• Accessory components (e.g. docking station, charger and charging cable)
• Dispatch cost to Airacom
• Service issues related to the carrier
Any spare parts required for servicing will – with the exception of the cases excluded ‘above’ and the rechargeable battery – be included in the service package. Extended warranty service packages, the costs for returning the product to the customer are included in the service package.