Get access to fast, reliable and secure ethernet connectivity that meets the needs of your business and exceeds your expectations. Expand your network connectivity with the help of our enterprise ethernet services.
Business Ethernet Networks.
SD-WAN’s offer higher capacity bandwidth, centralised management, network visibility and multiple connection types.
Quicker to deploy, days, not weeks and offering longer-term savings when compared to traditional WAN and MPLS.
Deliver your apps faster via the cloud with the highest levels of application performance and security.
Neutralise malicious threats or malware in real-time with rock-solid security across your multisite.
Unlike traditional broadband, Ethernet is a scalable solution. As your internet consumption increases, your Ethernet connection evolves. We help organisations digitally transform and grow with innovative IT, cloud and communications services.
Ethernet over FTTC
Copper’s days as the go-to medium for carrying data over the final mile are numbered. Now, FTTC Ethernet from Airacom makes Ethernet affordable for almost any organisation with SLA backed performance. Installation lead times and rental costs are significantly lower when compared to fibre and EFM Ethernet services.
Ethernet in the First Mile
EFM is a cost-effective way to advance to a high-capacity connection without committing to full-fibre Ethernet. Enjoy speeds of up to 35Mbps with the advantage of in-built resilience to complement the fast fix times and 24×7 UK based support.
Advanced network services
Next generation firewalls
All Airacom connectivity products come with built-in security that ensures users at every site, along with remote workers, receives the same up to date protection against threats from the public internet.
A highly available, managed Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW), hosted by Airacom, protects all access to and from the public Internet. This ensures that users at every site, along with remote workers, receive the same intelligent, up to date protection against external network-based threats.
Highlight Monitoring and Management
Benefit from the Highlight monitoring and management tool, integrated within our solution this works to provide visibility of application and network performance, with built-in diagnostic, reporting and alert capabilities.
Benefits of our monitoring and management solution
- Collect Data – Highlight monitors the technologies your organisation relies on, in real-time, 24×7, polling devices every 3 minutes.
- Continuous Testing – Highlight uses cloud-based collectors in the Airacom core, or small remote agents placed inside your network, to continuously monitor performance and health. We’ve tuned the testing to only collect what’s relevant, and place a negligible load on your technology.
- Cloud Processing – Collected data is encrypted and sent to our cloud platform, where it’s checked for problems, processed and stored. There are no servers to install or complex software to maintain and upgrade.
- In Depth-Reporting – From a browser, anywhere – a clear, real-time or historical picture of what’s going on. As an enterprise, you can control the sharing of this business-level visibility around your organisation. Data is kept for up to 18 months.
- Alerts on circuit failure can be sent to specified email addresses automatically.
- Improve Your Business – Delivering the best experience to your users means knowing how your technology is performing, whether that’s your own IT or the increasing list of Services you buy-in. Highlight delivers that visibility, simply and clearly.
- Network-level visibility of applications and performance provides both Partners and end-users with an instant view of the health and performance of their Converged Private Network solution.
End-to-end service level guarantees
We can provide industry-leading SLAs and SLGs on services across the Airacom network (not just on the individual components of the solution). This gives you the confidence to use the network for business-critical applications, leading to a more efficient network and cost savings.
Airacom can deliver networks for connectivity between enterprise sites and provide the converged voice, mobile, collaboration, cloud connectivity, Internet access and security services that the enterprise need to efficiently run their business.
High performance connection to Microsoft’s Azure and to Amazon’s AWS platforms
With Airacom you can ensure a direct, prioritised, connection to Azure and AWS cloud services.
Benefit from using a secure and geographically resilient connection and avoid the need to invest in a dedicated circuit or using public internet services for key application access.
Use Airacom WiFi to serve employees and customers more effectively
Airacom WiFi ensures the business has the coverage it needs to enable both employees and visitors to stay connected at all times while offering powerful analytic functionality as and when required.
Take total control of your comms with agile networking
A multi-site network solution based on SD-WAN, traditional Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) or a hybrid of both.
Airacom provides high capacity, low latency WAN services with uncontended high bandwidth access. This allows companies to expand and contract networks when required while benefiting from a cost-effective, high-quality service for all business-critical applications.
Full integration with Airacom voice services for the option of an end-to-end communications solution on the same network and from one provider.
For businesses that rely on IP-voice services for their communications, ensuring quality data connectivity is essential. Our data services are fully integrated with our market-leading and award-winning IP voice products, giving you access to a purpose-built combined voice and data network. You’ll benefit from a single, robust SLA from a single provider and with full visibility and control over both the voice and data services, we can resolve any issues and make changes to your network quickly and accurately.
By choosing a data service from Airacom, we become the single point of contact for both your data and IP voice (including porting). This converged approach not only reduces complexity in the solution design and implementation but also makes us easier to do business with by removing the need for you to manage different upstream suppliers for voice and data.